No Down Payment for Qualified Veterans*
Planning to buy or refinance a home?
Our VA Loan Program is a flexible solution to make home ownership more affordable.
VA Loan Features
- Eligible borrowers may buy a primary home without a down payment.
- The loan does not require mortgage insurance.
- Qualified borrowers can go with either fixed or adjustable rates and choose from multiple loan term options.
|Terms||15, 20, 25, 30 years, fixed and ARMs|
|Credit Score||600 minimum|
|Maximum Loan Limit||Yes, varies by county|
Key Benefits of VA Loans
VA loans come with significant benefits to individuals who have proudly served our beloved country. Some of these advantages include:
- Competitive Interest Rates – Eligible borrowers can obtain lower interest rates that are typically lower than conventional interest rates. The guarantee from the Veterans Affairs encourages VA lenders to offer competitively lower rates.
- No Prepayment Penalties – While people can save a lot of money when they pay off their mortgage early, they need to pay the prepayment penalty in the process. Fortunately, qualified VA borrowers can pay off their VA loans early without fear of paying any prepayment penalty.
- Relaxed Credit Requirements – Veterans do not need an outstanding credit score to secure a VA loan. Our minimum credit score requirement, in fact, is just 600.
- Curbed Closing Costs – The VA limits the costs and fees that eligible veterans pay at closing, translating to lower closing costs. Additionally, qualified VA borrowers can request sellers to pay up to four percent of the purchase cost for things like collections, insurance, and prepaid taxes.