Financing for credit scores 620 and up!
OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT GUIDELINES:
|Down Payment||3.5% of the final loan amount|
|Terms||10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years, fixed and ARM|
|Credit Score||580* minimum|
|Mortgage Insurance||Yes, one-time, up-front and monthly|
|Maximum Loan Limit||Yes, varies by county|
|* Unless approved by FHA Choice Manual Underwrite Process|
How Can You Benefit from FHA Loans?
One of the best mortgages out there is an FHA-insured mortgage. When you take advantage of this type of home loan, you can reap the following benefits:
- Better Interest Rates – FHA loans provide borrowers with the same interest rate, which means individuals who have issues with their credit won’t face an interest rate penalty. Additionally, these loans offer credit-challenged homebuyers the opportunity to qualify for rates that they are unable to obtain with other home loans.
- Lower Down Payment – Unlike conventional mortgages that typically require between 5 and 10 percent down payment, FHA loans require a down payment of 3.5 percent of the final loan amount. Low down payments encourage people to purchase homes and begin establishing equity sooner.
- Less Challenging Credit Requirements – Aspiring homebuyers with little or no credit history will be glad to know that the approval requirements of the FHA are less stringent than the requirements for traditional home loans. Individuals who have a minimum credit score of 640 can qualify for our FHA loan.
- Term options available
- HUD-approved home ownership workshop available
- Great for low-to-moderate-income families
- Get a down payment as low as 3.5%
- Great for first-time home buyers
- Great for customer looking for minimal down payment
- Down payment assistance available