Interested in a Reverse Mortgage?
Talk to One of Our Specialists to See if a Reverse Mortgage is Right for You.
- You remain the owner of your home
- You age in the comfort of your own home
- Your repayment is deferred
- Your loan is Federally-insured
- You can get income just for living in your home
- You must be at least 62
- The property must be your primary residence
- Your home must be paid off or have a low mortgage balance
- You must be able to afford future housing costs
- You must have no delinquent federal debt
- You must satisfy property requirements
- Meet with a HUD-approved counselor
Our reverse mortgage program helps borrowers throughout South West Florida cover financial expenses based on the equity they have in their home. Borrowers can use these funds to achieve short-term financial goals, cover expenses, and have more peace of mind during their golden years. If you are looking at a reverse mortgage in the Fort Myers, Naples, or surrounding areas, here are a few important points to keep in mind:
- Various Options to Receive Money – You can obtain the funds in multiple ways, namely as a lump sum, a term payment, a tenure payment, or a line of credit.
- Tax-Free Funds – Money coming from a reverse mortgage is typically tax-complimentary.
- Non-Recourse Loan – A reverse mortgage is a non-recourse loan, which means your heirs will not be liable to sell the house if it goes for less than the balance of the loan
Important Disclaimers and Reminders
When applying for our reverse mortgage program, it’s important that you read the following disclaimers:
This ad is not from HUD or FHA and was not approved by HUD or any government agency.
The loan is subject to foreclosure for failure to pay taxes and insurance to maintain the property and
insurance and to comply with the terms of the loan.
Consumers remain responsible for property taxes, homeowner’s insurance, and home maintenance.
Los consumidores siguen siendo responsables de pagar los impuestos a la propiedad, el seguro de la
casa y de los pago por el mantenimiento del hogar.
Este anuncio no es de HUD o FHA y no fue aprobado, revisado o avalado por HUD ni por ninguna agencia
gubernamental. El préstamo está sujeto a ejecución hipotecaria por falta de pago de impuestos y prima de seguro para
mantener la propiedad y el seguro y para cumplir con los términos del préstamo.